Friday, November 7, 2014

What Am I Eating?

I've had several people ask me to post photos of food that I've been cooking, and quite honestly I've wanted to but I forget to do it before my guys dig into it, and then there isn't any food to photograph after!  But I did manage to take this shot this week of the small amount of veggies (placed on a saucer) that was left over.


It is green beans that I sautéed with bacon and fresh garlic, and mashed cauliflower, which we dearly love!  And THIS new kitchen helper is making all the difference in getting great consistency for my cauliflower.  It was an early Christmas present to me while it was on sale and I had a 30% off coupon!
 
 
Last night I fried chicken tenders in coconut oil...breaded in almond flour that I had added Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, and sea salt to.  I didn't get any, but Joe and Clayton said they were awesome!
 
So, nothing fancy or amazing, yet!  I'm still learning about cooking with nut flours and coconut flour.  It's interesting.  Lots of awesome things to come, I'm sure!

No comments :

Post a Comment